Monday, May 18, 2009

music blurb....our lady peace...4 am



Walked around my good intentions 

And found out there were none 

I blame my father for the wasted years 

We hardly talked 

Never thought I would forget this hate 

And a phone call made me realize I'm wrong 


And if I don't make it known that 

I loved you all along 

Just like sunny days that 

We ignored because 

We're both dumb and jaded 

And I hope to God I figure out whats wrong 


Walked around my room not thinking 

Sinking in this box 

Blame myself for being too much like 

Somebody else 

I never thought I would just bend this way 

Then a phone call made me realize I'm wrong 


And if I don't make it known that 

I loved you all along 

Just like sunny days that 

We ignored because 

We're all dumb and jaded 

And I hope to God I figure out whats wrong 


And if I don't make it known that 

I loved you all along 

Just like sunny days that 

We ignored because 

We're both dumb and jaded 

And I hope to God I figure out