Interview wiht makers of Unborn in the USA, in Christianity Today
"What sectors of the prolife movement do you think are working most effectively and persuasively of all the people you met and filmed?
Fell: This issue is something that a lot of college students are debating and thinking about, so I think the groups going to college campuses are really getting into a lot of interesting conversations and debate. So I would say that Justice for All and Missionaries to the Preborn are having success. You can't deny that.
Thompson: I think the most effective tool is sonograms at crisis pregnancy clinics. That's having a huge impact on the choices that women are making. At the Choices Clinic in Wichita [a pro-life clinic located next to Dr. George Tiller's famous abortion clinic], 98 percent of women who went in and see their sonogram decided to keep the baby, while 98 percent of the women who went into Tiller's clinic first decided to have an abortion. So for the Choices Clinic, it works in their favor if they can get to the woman first and let her see a sonogram."
There are two types of sumac
1 day ago