...who hadn't seen Narnia? I thought it was a decent film. I gotta little teary with a few scenes. But I wasnt' sure some of the themes resonated with me. For example, Aslan died for the boy in trade for his sin...but the person in the movie that was "satisfied" was the satanic queen. This is actually completely different than the Gospel. Other than that I also thought it was overall just an OK movie.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
movie blurb...Am I the last one...
Labels: movie
Labels
- music (1013)
- culture (481)
- movie (406)
- news (285)
- science/technology (272)
- religion (257)
- arts-crafts (125)
- nature (60)
- entertainment (55)
- history (49)
- sports (49)
- book blurb (41)
- health/beauty (35)
- multiculturalism (30)
- holiday (23)
- contest (20)
- TV blurb (19)
- family activity (18)
- how to (18)
- choose life (15)
- games (11)
- humor blurb (9)
- Travel (8)
- church (3)
- blog blurb (2)
- concert (2)
- Not Dead Yet Files (1)
- anniversary blurb (1)
- apologetics blurb (1)
- bible study blurb... (1)
- books (1)
- concert blurb (1)
- dvd blurb (1)
- m (1)
- open letter blurb (1)