20 LIONS HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIVES TO CHRIST. "I know there are people in the locker room who don't like where I stand, don't like me as a leader or wish I'd shut up," he says. "My first responsibility to this team is to be a quarterback. But my priority in life is to be a man of God. I don't use my faith maliciously, to damn or to judge -- people who do are not Christians." Lions quarterback John Kitna from ESPN. Thursday, October 4, 2007
sports blurb
20 LIONS HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIVES TO CHRIST. "I know there are people in the locker room who don't like where I stand, don't like me as a leader or wish I'd shut up," he says. "My first responsibility to this team is to be a quarterback. But my priority in life is to be a man of God. I don't use my faith maliciously, to damn or to judge -- people who do are not Christians." Lions quarterback John Kitna from ESPN. Labels: sports
Labels
- music (1013)
- culture (481)
- movie (406)
- news (285)
- science/technology (272)
- religion (257)
- arts-crafts (125)
- nature (60)
- entertainment (55)
- history (49)
- sports (49)
- book blurb (41)
- health/beauty (35)
- multiculturalism (30)
- holiday (23)
- contest (20)
- TV blurb (19)
- family activity (18)
- how to (18)
- choose life (15)
- games (11)
- humor blurb (9)
- Travel (8)
- church (3)
- blog blurb (2)
- concert (2)
- Not Dead Yet Files (1)
- anniversary blurb (1)
- apologetics blurb (1)
- bible study blurb... (1)
- books (1)
- concert blurb (1)
- dvd blurb (1)
- m (1)
- open letter blurb (1)