GUTTER CLEANING ROBOT "the Looj" is cool. For $169 you can get a gutter cleaning robot. When I watch the slide show from the company it makes me a little suspicious though, 14 slides of the item and a pretty girl but no demonstration of it working. I'm imagining that spinning-propeller-like-thing will fling stuff everywhere and I don't want to clean it up. I would've thought a bull-dozer front would work better but I don't really know. If anyone sees how well these work, let us know.Saturday, September 29, 2007
GUTTER CLEANING ROBOT "the Looj" is cool. For $169 you can get a gutter cleaning robot. When I watch the slide show from the company it makes me a little suspicious though, 14 slides of the item and a pretty girl but no demonstration of it working. I'm imagining that spinning-propeller-like-thing will fling stuff everywhere and I don't want to clean it up. I would've thought a bull-dozer front would work better but I don't really know. If anyone sees how well these work, let us know.Labels
- music (1013)
- culture (481)
- movie (406)
- news (285)
- science/technology (272)
- religion (257)
- arts-crafts (125)
- nature (60)
- entertainment (55)
- history (49)
- sports (49)
- book blurb (41)
- health/beauty (35)
- multiculturalism (30)
- holiday (23)
- contest (20)
- TV blurb (19)
- family activity (18)
- how to (18)
- choose life (15)
- games (11)
- humor blurb (9)
- Travel (8)
- church (3)
- blog blurb (2)
- concert (2)
- Not Dead Yet Files (1)
- anniversary blurb (1)
- apologetics blurb (1)
- bible study blurb... (1)
- books (1)
- concert blurb (1)
- dvd blurb (1)
- m (1)
- open letter blurb (1)